Information published on CoreBizCoin
The website www.corebizcoin.com (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, investing advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney or financial advisor in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help and if you do not understand the concepts associated with this website and its transactions. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
The purchase of CoreBizCoin can lead to loss of money over short or even long periods. Trading cryptocurrencies is considered a high-risk activity. The purchasers in CoreBizCoin should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. Cryptocurrency is volatile and it cannot be relied upon to be consistent in the market daily. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the purchasers of CoreBizCoin would not lose money.
Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their CoreBizCoin transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to CoreBizCoin transactions.
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risks related to the use of CoreBizCoin
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
- Mistakes made by the user of any CoreBizCoin -related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong CoreBizCoin addresses or paymenrt processing company, and accidental deletion of wallets.
- Software problems of the Website and/or any CoreBizCoin-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any CoreBizCoin -related software or service.
- Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any CoreBizCoin -related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device, hacking, or other related cause outside of the control of CoreBizCoin.
- Security problems experienced by the user of any CoreBizCoin-related software or service, e.g.,unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
- Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
Sponsored Content and Advertisements
This Website may feature sponsored content and advertisements that are served based on metrics such as device type and visitor location to better tailor products and services that may be of interest to visitors. This content is produced and provided by third parties and is not affiliated with or the property and responsibility of CoreBizCoin.
The Website does store, send, and receive CoreBizCoins
The Website does store, send or receive CoreBizCoins. This is because CoreBizCoins exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the CoreBizCoin network and the Blockchain. Any transfer of title in CoreBizCoins occurs within a decentralized CoreBizCoin network, and not on the Website.
The Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
Press Release Disclaimer
You agree to and acknowledge that any information contained in any press releases and whitepapers on the Website about CoreBizCoin or any provided by a third party may be out of date since information in the cryptocurrency market fluctuates daily. In no case will the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including for responsibility for reliance on such content as this Legal Disclaimer is advising users of the change in information. By using this Website, you agree to these terms.
Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
CoreBizCoin Online Terms and Conditions