For anyone reviewing the information provided by any third party to COREBIZCOIN on this website, the majority of the information, content and material set forth on the pages are from third parties, and that third party information or links to those websites contain the representations and opinions of those third parties, who are not affiliated with CoreNRG Holdings, LLC, or any of its parent company(s), subsidiaries, or affiliate entities (the “CORE Group Companies”), and are not intended to be views or positions of COREBIZCOIN. Any such representations of positions about cryptocurrencies or the cryptocurrency market are not intended to be relied upon as fact since they may be subject to change, and do not serve as any substitute for consultation, advice, or encouragement to proceed with any purchase or sale on this website. All viewers are expected to conduct further due diligence before making any purchase or proceeding with any transaction. In no event shall COREBIZCOIN be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential loss or damage, arising from or out of or in connection with any matter arising out of or in connection with any such reliance on any independent transaction conducted on this website. COREBIZCOIN makes no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy or suitability of the information regarding any such posting or third-party information.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
BINDING TERMS. BY REGISTERING FOR AND/OR USING THE SITE AND SERVICES IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VISITING OR BROWSING THE SITE AND/OR ITS APPLICATIONS, REGISTERING TO RECEIVE AND PAYING FOR PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OPERATING RULES, POLICIES, AND PROCEDURES THAT MAY BE PUBLISHED FROM TIME TO TIME THROUGH THE SERVICES BY SMÜTHE CO. OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, EACH OF WHICH IS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE INTO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO.
COREBIZCOIN is committed to protecting the privacy of our users of our Site and Services. It is Company policy to comply with applicable privacy laws and in the event your personal information is provided and used, to use your personal information consistent with the parameters of providing the Site and Services, to enhance your experience with the Site and Services, and to improve the Site and Services. We do not sell, lease, or rent our customer lists to third parties and we do not sell any personal data. Furthermore, by voluntarily providing your email address, you are subject to receive email notifications and/or news from sponsors. It is Your obligation to select the option to decline receipt of emails, news or other emails from us or any sponsors; otherwise, you can receive email notifications and advertisements. If You as the user decide on Your own accord to respond to an advertisement to a company, any privacy interest you wish to protect may be at risk. Such action constitutes no affiliation with COREBIZCOIN; instead, we will disclaim responsibility and no recourse is found through COREBIZCOIN. Otherwise, it is COREBIZCOIN policy to only disclose your personal information as authorized and/or as required by applicable law.
1. Types of Information Collected
In order to better provide you with our Site and Services, we collect two types of information about our users: personally identifiable Information and non-personally identifiable information. Some Users will submit their personally identifiable information in order to be a participant on the Site. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our Site and Services. Furthermore, it enables us to give you convenient access to our Site and Services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personally identifiable information helps us keep you posted on the latest announcements, special offers, and market events that you might like to hear about to assist with purchases of CoreBizCoins.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this Site, such as registering for an account to purchase CoreBizCoins, putting information about yourself on our Site, engaging in discussion forums or other public areas, entering a contest or sweepstakes, filling out a survey, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about If you yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities, elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, employer, job title and department, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other personal identifying information. When registering on this Site or receiving services from any of the Site and Services provided, you may be asked to provide a credit card number. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
Non-personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit, purchase, and/or use of Site and Services in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Web site’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (“TCP/IP”) network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the Web use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet. Further, purchasing Applications for mobile devices as an aspect of the Site and Services may involve access to the same information if/when it is demanded and tracked
2. Collection Methods and Use of Information
Aside from what you provide about you in your profile upon registration for your account with COREBIZCOIN, we do not collect any additional forms of Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. As stated, you provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you: (a) register for our Site and Services and register your email address with us; (b) disclose your home address and aspects about yourself; (c) sign up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) engage in purchases of CoreBizCoins and information to complete prompts for purchases; (e) send email messages, submit forms or transmit other information through this website, email, telephone, letters, or documents; or (f) submit your credit card or other payment information when paying COREBIZCOIN to use the Site and Services. We may also collect information from you at other points on our site that state that such information is being collected.
3. Release of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others; thus, any information released to third parties is at your will and because you disclosed it on our Site due to your desire to purchase CoreBizCoins. We may provide some of our Site and Services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties. We and any of our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our Site and Services and to deliver those services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for CoreBizCoins on the Site and for any Services purchased from us; release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered (if any); and provide order information to third parties that help us provide customer service.
We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post their own individual privacy policies. However, as stated above, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners, and is not subject to our control. COREBIZCOIN is not liable for any third-party websites or platform providers that may be used on the Site as an aspect of purchasing CoreBizCoins and utilizing third-party links such as cryptocurrency exchanges or other cryptocurrency-market information and news.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We also may need to share Personally Identifiable Information as follows:
● To verify your identity.
● To detect and prevent fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes and illicit activities.
● To facilitate the provision of services and relevant business operations to support our delivery of the Services and related aspects to you.
● To improve our information, technology, and security systems including websites and mobile applications.
● To provide customer service.
● To promote our Site and Services if you submit a product review or post content on public areas of our Site and Services, or social media accounts.
● To transfer our rights and duties under the relevant terms and conditions governing the use of any Services (to the extent allowed).
● To comply, in our belief, with a legal request or to protect or enforce our rights, including to comply with an applicable law or regulation, or in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability, and to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or others.
● To evaluate, effectuate, or otherwise transfer your personal information as part of a proposed or actual sale, merger, restructuring, transfer, or exchange of all or a portion of our assets to another company.
We may disclose the following categories of personal information to the following categories of third parties:
● Companies and organizations that assist us in processing, verifying or refunding transactions or orders
● Identity verification agencies
● Fraud or crime prevention agencies
● Anyone to whom we lawfully transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under the relevant terms and conditions governing the use of any of the Services
● Any third party because of any restructure, sale or acquisition of our group or any affiliates
● Regulatory and law enforcement authorities, where the law allows or requires us to do so
We disclose Personal Information to third parties only in accordance with applicable law.
We may also provide Non-personally Identifiable Information about our customers’ sales, and related site information to third party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information and are anonomyzed analytics.
4. Updating and Correcting Information
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this site. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by emailing us at: email@example.com. Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.
We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on this site. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
5. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information
We may, from time to time, send you email regarding our Site and Services. In addition, if you indicated upon registration of any account with Company that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Only Company (or agents working on behalf of Company (and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings and only if you indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time you can easily edit your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings.
You also have choices with respect to cookies, as applicable and further described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our site may not work properly in your case (to the extent cookies are collected).
6. Security of Information
At any of our Site and Services, you can be assured that your Personally Identifiable Information is secure, consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all Personally Identifiable Information associated with our user is of utmost concern to us. Your Personally Identifiable Information is protected in several ways. Access by you to your Personally Identifiable Information is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected Companypersonnel and contractors have access to via password. We encrypt your Personally Identifiable Information and thereby prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us.
Personal information that you provide that is not Personally Identifiable Information also resides on a secure server and is only accessible via password. Since this information is accessible from outside Company, you will be asked to select a password in order to view or modify such information.
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
Unfortunately, no security system or data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it. The internet is not a secure medium and you acknowledge and agree that the privacy of your e-mail communications and Personally Identifiable Information can never be guaranteed as any email communication, order, purchase, or posting may be lost, intercepted, altered, or hacked. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party. Moreover, as indicated above, you are subject to the privacy and data security terms and conditions of third parties when you access those sites and engage in any monetary transactions through the use of those third parties, even if there is a business relationship or business affiliation with Company.
Further, in the event any of our Site and Services are connected in any way to “hyperlinks” to other websites, you acknowledge and agree that Company makes no representation, warranty, covenant, or claim regarding Company, and Company expressly disclaims and denies any responsibility or liability for, directly or indirectly, the privacy practices on any third-party website or resources accessible by hyperlink form from any of our Site and Services. You agree that the inclusion of any such hyperlink does not suggest, represent, warrant, covenant or imply that Company monitors, endorses, or exerts any control over such Site and Services whatsoever. You agree that Company provides these hyperlinks to you, if any, only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any hyperlink does not suggest, represent, warrant, covenant or imply affiliation, endorsement, ownership, or adoption by Company of any such website or linked resource whatsoever.
7. Analytics and Cookies
8. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS; NEVADA RESIDENTS; RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION; AND ONLINE TRACKING
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users that are residents of California to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email us or write us at the address noted below. The California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”) requires COREBIZCOIN to disclose how it responds to ‘Do Not Track’ signals set in a user’s browser. COREBIZCOIN supports Do No Track browser settings. If you enable Do Not Track privacy settings in the browser you are using, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to stop collecting the information that allows us to tailor the website to user preferences based on users recent use of this website and its services. Consequently, we will not store or use information about any other websites you visit, other than our website.
Further, effective January 2020, for the purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), this statute was put into legal effect. COREBIZCOIN shall not be considered a Business and/or Third Party, as applicable under the CCPA at that time. Where this status changes and COREBIZCOIN acts as a Business and/or Third Party, you represent, warrant and covenant that all Personal Information provided or otherwise made available to COREBIZCOIN is done so in compliance with applicable law, and that it has provided all necessary and appropriate notices and opt-outs, and otherwise has all necessary and appropriate rights, to enable COREBIZCOIN to (i) share any and all Personal Information you provided with COREBIZCOIN and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, or related company of the CORE Group Companies, and (ii) use any such Personal Information in connection with any and all CORE Group Companies’ internal operations and functions, including, but not limited to, improving such CORE Group Companies’ products and/or services, operational analytics and reporting, internal financial reporting and analysis, audit functions and archival purposes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties agree that the sharing of Personal Information between CORE Group Companies does not constitute a “sale” of such Personal Information under the CCPA. Capitalized terms in this paragraph have the meanings given those terms under the CCPA.
A. Personal Information Collected
Below is a summary of the Personally Identifiable Information COREBIZCOIN has collected in the preceding twelve months, the source of the information, the purpose of information collection, and how we share it as defined and outlined in California Law.
|Categories of Information Collected and Examples|
|Identifiers||Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name or other similar identifiers|
|Personal information under
California Civil Code section 1798.80
|Name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, email address, telephone number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit or debit card number or other financial information|
|Protected classifications under California and Federal Law||Age|
|Commercial information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies|
|Internet or other
similar network activity
|Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement|
|Geolocation data||Physical location or movements|
|Inferences||Preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes|
|How We Collect Information|
Provide to Us
|For example, user information, financial information or self-reported information that you choose to submit or provide to us, as described in Section I above.|
|Information We Collect
From Your Use of the Site
|For example, data, device and log-in information, geolocation Information, or cookie information, as described in Section I above.|
Vendors or Third-Parties
|For example, companies that work with us to market our products to you.|
|Purpose of Information Collection|
|We collect Personal Information to provide you with the Site, to communicate with you, to fulfill your order, to answer queries, to gain insight into consume preferences, and to improve our Site, as described in Section I above.|
|How We Share Personal Information|
|We share Personal Information to perform services for you, in connection with corporate transactions or events, and to comply with applicable law, as outlined in Section IV above. COREBIZCOIN does not sell personal information.|
B. California Residents’ Privacy Rights
Under California Laws, California residents have the following rights (“Rights”) listed below. Your Right to Access and Right to Deletion are not absolute and are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of Personally Identifiable Information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the Personally Identifiable Information, your account with us, or the security of the business’s systems of networks.
(I). Disclosure & Access Rights
California residents have the right to request that COREBIZCOIN disclose to them (i) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we have collected about them, (ii) the categories of sources from which personal information is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information, and (v) the specific pieces of personal information we hold about an individual.
(II). Deletion Rights
California consumers have the right to have their Personally Identifiable Information deleted, unless the Personal Information is necessary for the business or service provider to:
- complete a transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer;
- detect security incidents;
- protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity (or prosecute those responsible);
- debug to identify and repair functionality errors;
- exercise or ensure the right of another to exercise free speech or another legal right;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which compels the production of or access to electronic communication information or electronic device information with a search warrant;
- engage in research in the public interest (if the consumer has provided informed consent);
- to enable solely internal uses aligned with the consumer’s expectations given their relationship with the business; comply with a legal obligation;
- otherwise use the information internally in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which the consumer provided it.
(III). Opt-Out of Selling Your Personal Information to Third Parties
Californian consumers have the right to opt-out of having their personal information sold to third parties. COREBIZCOIN does not engage in such sales of personal information.
(IV). Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
Californian consumers have the right to opt-out of having their personal information sold to third parties or to be retained by COREBIZCOIN. COREBIZCOIN does not engage in such sales of personal information. To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above of your personal information (Personally Identifiable Information), please submit a verifiable request to us to remove all traces and storage of your Personally Identifiable Information and request proof of certification of the same by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
If you use an authorized agent to exercise your rights, we will require you to provide your authorized agent with either: (1) your power of attorney authorizing the authorized agent to act on your behalf or (2) your written authorization permitting the authorized agent to request access to your personal information on your behalf together with the identity verification information for you described above and confirmation that you have provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include describing your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
(V). Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless the request would exceed one (1) hour to complete. In the event the request will exceed an hour to complete, we will notify you before continuing with the request with the estimated time it will take to complete and the total estimated fee. The fees may be less than the estimated amount but may not exceed the estimated amount. No fees will be assessed without prior acknowledgment and consent. This acknowledgment or consent may include verbal or written authorization. The acknowledgment and consent will be documented on the summary of fees when the request has been completed.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
(VIII). Other California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” any of our users who are California residents are entitled to request and receive one (1) time per calendar year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information (if any) we shared with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information shared, the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates with which information was shared. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please submit a written request email@example.com. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow at least thirty (30) to sixty (60) days for a response.
Nevada law entitles you to request that we refrain from sale of your personal information to other entities, for purposes of resale. We do not engage in such sales of personal information.
RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
Where Processor is Processing in order to deliver the Site and Services, including shipping products sold by COREBIZCOIN under the terms of the Agreement, the Parties acknowledge and agree that in respect of the Personally Identifiable Information that is being processed by COREBIZCOIN, as Processor, You are the Controller. Any third party processing information hereunder is a SubProcessor.
When COREBIZCOIN collects Personally Identifiable Information (Personal Data) under the GDPR from citizens of the European Union (Data Subjects) in connection with the provision of the Services it shall provide notice to the Data Subjects, compliant to legal transparency principles. COREBIZCOIN will only process data on an approved legal basis in accordance with the GDPR for citizens of the European Union. When consent is used as a legal basis it will be collected in such form as reasonably specified by COREBIZCOIN and acceptable to Data Subjects. COREBIZCOIN shall retain Personal Data for a minimum of 2 (two) years; provided, however, Data Subjects have the right to opt-out of having their personal information sold to third parties or to be retained by COREBIZCOIN Written notice provided to, and the written, electronic consent obtained from, each individual Data Subject to opt out shall be tendered to COREBIZCOIN Please submit a written request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cooperation with a Data Subject’s rights, Contractor shall, taking into account the nature of the processing, provide reasonable assistance to Data Subjects insofar as this is possible, to respond to requests from a Data Subject seeking to exercise their rights under the GDPR and the related data protection laws. In the event that such request is made directly to COREBIZCOIN, COREBIZCOIN shall notify Data Subject as soon as reasonably practicable, and in any event within 1 (one) to sixty (60) business days, of receiving any such request from a Data Subject.
We make no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Site from locations outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. Privacy Policies of Third Party Sites
10. Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
12. Opting Out
Under certain circumstances, you may have certain rights in relation to your Personal Information:
● Right to know about Personal Information collected, and how it is used and disclosed.
● Right to request correction of certain Personal Information.
● Right to request deletion of certain Personal Information.
● Right to opt-out of the sharing of certain Personal Information.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you. Further, you can let us know directly that you prefer not to receive any marketing messages or for CoreBizCoin to no longer have your data by emailing email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can state in your message that you no longer want CoreBizCoin to possess any of your personally identifiable information and CoreBizCoin will act in accordance with applicable laws where you are located.
13. Personal Information retention
How long will you use my personal information for?
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personally Identifiable Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Here are some exemplary factors which we usually consider when determining how long we need to retain your Personal Information and data:
● in the event of a complaint;
● if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you or if we consider that we need to keep information to defend possible future legal claims, the respective personal information (e.g., email addresses and content, chats, letters) will be kept in accordance with the statutory limitation period applicable following the end of our relationship;
● to comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements with respect to certain types of personal information, including relevant sanctions regimes:
– under the Bank Secrecy Act and its related statutes we are obliged to retain your Personal Information for a period of at least 5 years after the end of our relationship;
– information needed for audit purposes;
● in accordance with relevant industry standards or guidelines;
● in accordance with our legitimate business need to prevent abuse of the promotions that we launch. We will retain a customer’s personal information for the time of the promotion and for a certain period after its end to prevent the appearance of abusive behavior.
Please note that under certain conditions, you can ask us to delete your Personal Information as set forth herein.
14. Payments and Payment Data
COREBIZCOIN does not receive, store, or accept payment data of any form from Users. COREBIZCOIN does NOT process payments and it is not a payment processor. COREBIZCOIN utilizes third party-payment processors that must comply with the requirements of the most current published version of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing, storing, or transmitting card-holder data.
You are subject to terms and conditions of those third parties. COREBIZCOIN utilizes credit card payments made through Square (Square | Solutions For Your Small, Medium & Large Business (squareup.com). Other banking institutions utilized for wire transfers or other ACH payments will be subject to the terms and conditions of those banking institutions.
- Electronic Payments and Payment of Sales Tax. Through the Site and Services, the amount of sales tax owned shall be calculated based on the United States tax rates federal, local, and state (the “Tax Rate”), and the location you are located in upon payment (the “Tax Location”) and other settings you have selected upon making any payment to COREBIZCOIN. You are required to pay the applicable federal and/or state taxing authorities as applicable to you. By using the Electronic Payments services, you understand and agree that your account will be charged in the amounts owed for the sales tax calculated. In any event where sufficient funds were not unconditionally cleared into COREBIZCOIN accounts when due, COREBIZCOIN may immediately do any or all of the following: (i) notify you that it will not be able to process payments, or (ii) terminate your use of the Site and Services.
- If COREBIZCOIN is given notice that any amount payable by you is dishonored or returned for any reason, such as, but not limited to, non-sufficient funds, account closed, inability to locate account, or reversal by you and/or your bank, COREBIZCOIN may: (a) refuse to perform further electronic payments Debits, (b) initiate another debit in substitution for the dishonored debit until the debit is honored and to initiate separate debits to cover any NSF fee or dishonored payment fees, (c) charge you a one-time insufficient funds penalty fee for each occurrence, (d) report this information to any and all credit agencies and/or financial institutions, and/or (e) immediately terminate your account and access to the Site and Services. If further collection attempts are required, all collections costs will be charged to you, including but not limited to any costs associated with termination of your account, and attorney fees, where permitted by law.
15. Viruses, Hacking, and other Offenses; Mobile Devices
You must not misuse the Site and Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or harmful to technology. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site and Services, the server on which the Site and Services are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offense. COREBIZCOIN will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site and Services will cease immediately. COREBIZCOIN will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or your downloading any material posted on the Site or any third-party website linked to the Site.
Use With Your Mobile Device. Mobile access to the Site and Services requires an active registration with COREBIZCOIN, internet access, and may not be available for all mobile devices or telecommunication providers. You will need to check the Site and Services on the COREBIZCOIN website to ensure your mobile device and telecommunications provider is compatible with the Site and Services. COREBIZCOIN is not obligated to provide a compatible version of the Site and Services for all mobile devices or telecommunication providers, which are subject to change by COREBIZCOIN at any time with reasonable notice to you. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider.
COREBIZCOIN MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO:
- THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION;
- ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND
- ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
16. Account Registration
(i) Account. To utilize certain Services, you may be required to register for an account (an “Account”) and further receive subscription-pricing offers. Should you decide to form an Account, you must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. Upon registration of an Account, you establish a username, password, and input an email address to receive communication. The Account will be verified or declined by COREBIZCOIN accordingly. Subsequent to formation, the Account will be prompted to provide additional personal information to complete the set-up of the Account in the “My Account” portion of the Site. Not all information is required to register despite prompts that are available in the registration. Only the minimum amount of information required will establish an Account.
(ii) Accounts, Passwords, and Security. Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You shall notify COREBIZCOIN immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by COREBIZCOIN or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that account. COREBIZCOIN cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
18. Rules of Conduct
19. No Prohibited Use. As a condition of use, you shall not use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms of Service. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services.
20. Our Additional Rights. We also reserve the right, without any obligation, to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; (v) fulfill any requests for services or otherwise submitted into the Site; or (vi) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, and the public. You acknowledge and agree that we may, but have no obligation to, conduct background checks, reference checks, and credit checks on any users of the Services that inquire within to COREBIZCOIN to engage in a business transaction with COREBIZCOIN.
21. Export Control. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (i) neither you nor any information or content proposed by you or inputted into the Site, if any, is located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, U.S. export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations, which prohibit U.S. companies and their affiliates, like COREBIZCOIN from engaging in certain transactions with persons from designated countries or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, which may include but is not limited to, Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the Services for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law, including the development, design, manufacture, or production of missiles or nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons. You may not use, export, re-export, import, or transfer the Services except as authorized by United States law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you engaged in any use of the Services, Site, a transaction with COREBIZCOIN and any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, the Services may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any United States embargoed countries; (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List; or (c) into any country or to any person or entity on any similar lists maintained in any applicable jurisdiction.
22. Feedback. Your feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services and our business generally (“Feedback”) are welcome. You may submit Feedback by emailing Administrator at: email@example.com. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback is and shall be our sole and exclusive property, and you shall and hereby do assign to us all right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including, without limitation, all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein, notwithstanding anything else. You will execute documents and take such further acts as we may reasonably request to effectuate the foregoing ownership and rights.
24. Government Users. All software, if any, licensed pursuant to these Terms and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (i) only as Commercial Items and (ii) with only those rights as are granted to all other users pursuant to these Terms.
27. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THEREIN ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES, ERRORS AND OMISSIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SMÜTHE CO., ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARENT(S), SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, AND/OR LICENSORS: (A) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE AND THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THEREIN WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, APPROPRIATE, COMPLETE, CORRECT, RELIABLE, SUFFICIENT OR TIMELY, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE FIXED; AND (C) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE TERMS OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS” IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE, OR LOSS OF CONTENT, THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SMÜTHE CO., ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARENT(S), SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, AND/OR LICENSORS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL ACTUAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SERVICE OR OTHER WEB SITE(S) YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THE SERVICE (IF ANY), CONTENT NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF CONTENT OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SERVICE; (III) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ERROR OR INADEQUACY OF ANY GOODS, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT; (V) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; (VI) PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY REGULATIONS OR CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION; (VII) INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE; (VII) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (VIII) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE, (IX) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER ACTUALLY OR POTENTIALLY HARMFUL CODE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE; (X) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SMÜTHE CO. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY CONTRIBUTED USER CONTENT, OR (ii) THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; AND/OR (XI) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PRODUCTS; WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU ALSO AGREE THAT SMÜTHE CO., ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARENT(S), SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, AND/OR LICENSORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY (A) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, (B) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICE(S) YOU ACCESS THROUGH THE SERVICE; (C) CONTENT NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; OR (D) EVENTS BEYOND COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL. DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF COREBIZCOIN, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARENT(S), SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, AND/OR LICENSORS, IF ANY, TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). YOU SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED UNDER LOCAL LAW OR OTHERWISE TO RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT FROM COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, WHETHER FOR ACTUAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES AS A RESULT OF EXPIRATION OR TERMINATION OF THE TERMS OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, ALL OF WHICH YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS SECTION HAS MATERIALLY INDUCED COMPANY TO ENTER INTO THE TERMS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COREBIZCOIN, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARENT(S), SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, AND/OR LICENSORS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
28. Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless COREBIZCOIN, its parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of its and their respective employees, contractors, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, licensors, and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to (i) your use or misuse of, or access to, the Site, Services, property, listings, Contributions, or otherwise; (ii) violation of these Terms of Service; (iii) breach of any contract, or other agreement you enter into; (iv) your interactions or transactions with any other User; or (vi) infringement by you, or any third party using your account or identity in connection with this Site and Services, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
29. Further Releases. You shall and hereby do release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired housing through the Site or Services. You hereby release COREBIZCOIN, and its parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, predecessors, assigns, heirs, service providers, insurers, investors, attorneys, advisors, and suppliers from all claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, direct and indirect, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to content accessed through the Site or Services, or any interactions with others arising out of or related thereto, and you expressly waive the provisions of any local law.
31. ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER – IMPORTANT – PLEASE REVIEW AS THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US (WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DISPUTE INVOLVES A THIRD PARTY) WITH REGARD TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISPUTES RELATED TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND/OR RIGHTS OF PRIVACY AND/OR PUBLICITY, WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION UNDER THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION’S RULES FOR ARBITRATION OF CONSUMER-RELATED DISPUTES, AND YOU AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY. DISCOVERY AND RIGHTS TO APPEAL IN ARBITRATION ARE GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN IN A LAWSUIT, AND OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU AND WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. This dispute resolution provision will be governed by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) rules and not by any state law concerning arbitration. In the event the American Arbitration Association is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within one hundred and sixty (160) days of filing the case, then either we or you can elect to have the arbitration administered instead by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS). Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrator will not have authority to award damages, remedies, or awards that conflict with these Terms of Service.
NO CLASS ACTION. NEITHER YOU NOR SMÜTHE CO. WILL PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION FOR ANY CLAIMS COVERED BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST SMÜTHE CO. INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if we are a party to the proceeding.
The Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 or anyone classified as Minor under the law. We will not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have obtained any Personally Identifiable Information about a child under age 13, we will delete that information, deactivate all accounts, refund any monies paid, and close out any accounts or memberships registered with COREBIZCOIN.
We strive to use reasonable safeguards to help prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personally Identifiable Information provided or collected through the Site. However, no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft might not occur.